Machine for processing loose insulation material approved by building regulations up to a packing density of approx. 155kg/m³ or loose bulkware up to 100kg/m³ bulk density. Authorised (CE) in all EU member states as well as in Switzerland.
- Hopper volume: approx. 0.26 m³.
- Airlock outlet: NW75 (3»)
- Conveying pressure: max. 325 mbar.
- Air flow (nominal/gauged): 440/350 m³/h.
- Volume of material flow adjustable with airlock slide gate.
- Delivery rate: up to 650kg/h.
- Blower power 1.4 kW + 1.4 kW.
- Motor power: ca. 0.75 Kw.
- Total power: ca. 3.6 Kw.
- Electrical connection: 220-240V~ / 50-60Hz , 16A or 10A with blower
- Inside the insulation blowing machine, frequency guided drives are installed. The electrical connection must be made according to the applicable national electrical regulations.
- Dimensions: approx. 640mm x 1400 mm (ØxH)
- Unladen weight: appr. 111kg.
- Airlock material: steel powder coated / plastic.
Scope of delivery:
Insulation blowing machine, 230V / 10m, 2.5 mm² connection cable, radio remote control FFB500 bidirectional and accessory case with the following:
- KFB3-8p hand-held control (prod. No. 7851).
- Control cabinet key.
- Wrench SW24.
- Hexagonal socket wrench SW13.
- Pressure gauge with protective rubber cap.
- Silicone spray.
- Operating instructions.
- Double open-ended spanner SW 10×13.
Serial no. M99G_______ (must be specified when placing order), operating hours: 2-6h (test run)
- Machine control socket Contact 8+1 with rotary lock catch.
- Power generator XM4,5kW / 5,0kVA (prod. No. 9583)
- Power generator XM6,0kW / 6,7kVA (prod. No. 9584)
- Wrist carrying strap FFB500 L 26cm (prod. No. 7128)
- Case for hand-held control (prod. No. 4716)
- Sports case for hand-held control (prod. No. 5016)
- Extension control cable L 25m (prod. No.2015)
- Extension control cable L 50m (prod. No.2166)
- Mains voltage display on the electrical switchboard (prod. No. 4604)
- Suction drum V 115L/V 250L for cleaning/vacuuming purposes (prod. No. 1160/3075)
- Support for bags (prod. No. 3474)
- Intake socket 90° NW75 (3) (prod. No. 5614)
- Material disturbing element to prevent bridging (prod. No. 6396)
- Direct reduction NW75-63 (M99) (prod. No. 8968)